MADHYA PRADESH POLICE CONSTABLE EXAMS
Madhya Pradesh police department in association with Madhya Pradesh Professional
Education Board(MPPEB) Invites online application for the various constable post through
out the state. There are around 15000 vacancies of Police Constable in various trades
.The Trades are Constable (G.D.), Constable (Driver), Constable (Tradesman) Head
Constable (Computer), Head Constable (Computer). The selection process takes place in
three stages namely
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Proficiency Test
3. Trade and Driving test.
- Written Exam:
- PAPER-1: The Police Constable written exam of Paper 1 will be objective type . The time duration of the exam will be 02 hours. There will be not any time of negative marking in the exam. The questions will be asked from General Knowledge & Reasoning, Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude, Science and Simple Arithmetic in Paper 1 and Paper II will be based on Technical knowledge.
- PAPER-2: The Paper II will be only for the Head Constable (Computer) and ASI (Computer) posts. And paper II will have questions from technical computer knowledge.
Physical proficiency test:
|Unreserved/OBC||For Male: 168 cms||81 cms with 5 cms Expansion|
|Reserved/SC/ST||For Male: 160 cms For Female: 158 cms||76 cms with 5 cms Expansion|
- Candidates must have completed the computer diploma from the reputed university or institution.
- Applicant Must passed the 12th and 10th Class from the certified board or MPBSE.
- For the Constable post of Driver, the Driving Licence is necessary.
- For more information check the MP Police Official notification
- Applicants must have Minimum 18 Years and Upper Age Maximum 33 Years.
- The Age relaxation is also applicable for the Reserved categories.
Full Syllabus of Madhya Pradesh Constable Download Now
you need to apply online for this exams whenever the advertisements are out OR once the application window for an exam opens . Click here to apply